Noiseless bench burner, for gas and oxygen, burners for natural gas and propane with special flame stabilization system allowing to operate the burner even with a surplus of air and thus with a cooler flame – mounted on solid cast iron foot with ball joint. The optimum burners for processing borosilicate glass, in the execution for hydrogen and oxygen (WS) for processing quartz glass.
- Low noise working method with a large field of application
- Stable, homogeneous flame formation, from pinpoint flame to bushy flame, steplessly variable via a signle twisting grip
- Burning media are controlled via ball valves, nearly service-free and resistant to wear
- Optimum energy field trhough intensive ignition of gases
- Long durability by using high-quality materials and constructional parts -solid burner head made of non-scaling stainless steel
- Connection glands with thread
114/1 PSL – For use with Propane gas, oxygen, and air
Burners are also available for use with Natural gas or Hydrogen. Contact us for more details.