The new low-pressure, stainless steel, Alpha Glass Bead Burner. The Alpha delivers more flow at a low gas pressure producing the ideal glass working flame. It’s an excellent starter burner for the glass bead artist. Affordable and convenient, the Alpha is the only torch on the market today designed with your needs in mind.
- Burner configuration: Center fire – 6 jets Pentagon shape
- Face dia. – 5/8″ (15.875 mm)
- Full flame consumption: Gas: 2 psi; 7 cu. ft./hr. (198 l/hr.) Oxygen: 8 psi; 27 cu. ft./hr. (765 l/hr.)
- Works: Rod – 5/8″ (16 mm) Tube – 19 mm
- Dimensions: 5″ long with a 6″ base Net Weight: 2 1/2 lbs.
- Torch Cleaning Kit (Included with Burner) Kit includes a wooden dowel striker, two wires for gas ports cleaning, a wire brush and instructions)
RECOMMENDED OPERATING PRESSURES: 2 psi of Gas and 8 psi of Oxygen